COVID-19 Update and Resources
While the world is coping with the uncertainty and concern about the coronavirus, COVID-19, please know that Victor is ready and available to support you and your clients in all of our businesses globally. We are taking proactive steps to ensure the safety of our employees and partners, and to prevent disruption to our business operations.
- All employees who are able to are working remotely to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Employees who are not able to work from home are working closely with their managers to determine how best to safely cover what needs to be done.
- All non-essential travel and conferences have been cancelled for the next few months.
- Our underwriting teams are equipped with necessary resources to continue business and minimize interruption and delay.
- Our underwriting, sales and client service teams are available to respond to your questions via email, telephone and video chats.
We continue to monitor guidance provided by health experts and the government, and will adapt to new recommendations as the situation evolves.
General COVID-19 Resources
- Coronavirus Resilience: Responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- World Health Organization: Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization: Getting your workplace ready for COVID 19 (pdf)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Health Canada: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- UK Gov: Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response